Need public transportation, food, the local school district, or even another library’s website and contact information? We’ve got you covered!
- The Allegheny County Library Association (ACLA) has 70+ member libraries (including us), a list of which can be found here.
- Woodland Hills School District is responsible for the public education of local children and for the Swissvale Library.
- Swissvale’s municipal website has a page on early local history, from Swissvale’s founding to its incorporation as a borough.
- Port Authority has a Trip Planner and Schedule Finder on their website, which incorporates all their bus schedules.
- The Greater Pittsburgh Food Bank has a variety of links both for those who want to get help and give help.
Looking for the municipal, county, or even federal websites? We’ve got you covered!
- Swissvale Borough
- City of Pittsburgh
- Allegheny County
- The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- The United States of America
If you’re looking for tax forms and information:
- The Keystone Collections Group collects Swissvale residents’ local taxes.
- Go to pa.gov for tax forms, services and assistance.
- IRS.gov has all the forms and instructions you’ll need. (Here’s a direct link to the list of forms.)
- United Way has partnered with the IRS to give free tax assistance to qualified persons.