- The Allegheny County Library Association (ACLA) has 70+ member libraries (including us), a list of which can be found here.
- Woodland Hills School District is responsible for the public education of local children and for the Swissvale Library.
- Swissvale’s municipal website has a page on early local history, from Swissvale’s founding to its incorporation as a borough.
- Port Authority has a Trip Planner and Schedule Finder on their website, which incorporates all their bus schedules.
- The Greater Pittsburgh Food Bank has a variety of links both for those who want to get help and give help.
Municipal, county, and federal websites:
- Swissvale Borough
- City of Pittsburgh
- Allegheny County
- The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- The United States of America
Tax forms and information:
- Local taxes: The Keystone Collections Group collects Swissvale residents’ local taxes.
- State taxes: PA.gov has tax forms, services and assistance. Click here for PA state forms.
- Federal taxes: IRS.gov has all the forms and instructions you’ll need. Click here for federal forms.
- United Way has partnered with the IRS to give free tax assistance to qualified persons.